Macrame Dream Catcher
These beautiful collection of macrame dream catcher is made from premium material (100% bio-degradable cotton), and is 100% handmade.
There is a choice of four different macrame wall hanging dream catcher designs:
- Star Macrame design: This design has two stars, the bigger one is in macrame, and the second one, which is inside the first one, is a small jewelry in steel.
- Round design: The design of this macrame is a half circle, with a small and cute owl inside
- Moon design: This macrame design is representing a moon, and will be perfect in order to chase bad dreams during the night
- Circle design: This design is a complete circle, which is a classic design for a dream catcher, there is also a feather hanging from the main circle
These macrame wall hanging patterns are handcrafted objects, and will be a very nice decoration for your house.
If you are looking for Macrame wall hanging with a feather design, you will be interested by our Macrame Feather. We propose in our page of category a large choice or macrame wall hangings.
- Material: 100% cotton
- Technique: 100% Handmade
- Round Macrame size: Total length of 94 cm – the round length is 20 cm
- Circle Macrame size: Total length of 95 cm – the circle length is 20 cm
- Star Macrame size: Total length of 105 cm – the star length is 20 cm
- Moon Macrame size: total length of 96 cm – the moon length is 20 cm
- Color: Beige
- Manufacturing process: Pure hand weaving
- Design: macrame dream catcher
Contents of the package:
1 x Hand made macrame dream catcher
Why to use a Macrame dream catcher?
The macrame dream catcher patterns is generally used to catch the dreams sent by the spirits. It catches nightmares and keeps them in its net, and let only pleasant dreams pass. It is thus used to filter bad thoughts in order to enjoy a good night’s sleep. In the Amerindian culture, the dream catcher is installed above the bed of the child you wish to protect. You can then fix this dream catcher macrame wall hanging in your child bedroom in order to protect him from nightmares during the night. Nevertheless, it can be installed on any wall of the room, either near the bed or near the window. However, this dream catcher macrame must face the daylight, because at sunrise, it will burn the bad dreams kept in the nets.
What is the origin of dream catchers?
Dream catchers came into being during the Native American period. One legend says that a dream catcher cured a dream from a white snake who was trying to poison the people of the Lakota tribe. Another version of the legend says that a dream catcher cured a sick woman of leprosy. Today, dream catchers/hangers are popular accessories for those who want to spruce up their bedroom, add an extra bit of color and whimsy to a room, or even just to scare away evil spirits. A macrame dream catcher patterns will definitly be a a good choice in order fo add some decoration in your house.
There are no reviews yet.