macrame wall hanging plant
Most of the macrame wall hanging plant are different, and each macrame plant hanger model is handmade. This macrame collection is made of natural cotton, and is bio degradable. It will be easy to hang your plants and to sublimate your decoration thanks to it.
Four designs are available in our collection of macrame wall hanging plant:
- Design 1: This is a beautiful and simple macrame plant holder, with a minimalist style
- Design 2: This Macrame plant hanger is beige will perfectly fit a white wall
- Design 3: This design is similar as the Design 2, but there is more space between the coton ropes
- Design 4: This macrame is very beautiful, the color of the coton is beige, and there is a blue line in the middle
If you are looking for a macrame plant hanger with macrame feather included in the design, you may be interested by the Macrame Wall Plant Hanger Pattern. You can find a large choice of macrame plant hanger on our page of category
- Material: Natural cotton rope
- Color: Beige or beige with a blue line, see pictures
- Style: Macrame plant hanger
Contents of the package:
1 x macrame wall hanging plant (NOT include Pot)
Reasons to have macrame plant hanger
Macrame plant holder ideas are nothing new. In fact, the craft of macrame has been used for centuries and you can certainly see its influence in the arts of many cultures. But what is a macrame wall hanging plant and why would you buy one? macrame plant hanger are very attractive because they have multiple uses, including hanging plants or baskets.
Macrame is the art of interlocking ropes or strings in elaborate patterns to create decorative pieces. It is made from cotton rope. The macrame plant holder craft is certainly the most popular current macrame trend. These types of macrame crafts are now considered highly decorative pieces of art due to the intricate nature of the knotted ropes, and you can find a wide variety of these art pieces at our online store.
When you receive your macrame plant holder, simply place the plant in the pot and secure the knot on top of the cord. All cords can then be separated, depending on the size of the pot. Once you hang the plant on the macrame plant holder, you will immediately notice the beauty of the design and style of the cords.
A++++ MACRAME + GREAT QUALITY + 100% CUSTOMER SERVICE !! THANK YOU